Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Job Perks

Last night I received 4 front row tickets and a parking pass to the Washington Wizards basketball game. I brought the boyfriend, and my #2 guy Matt Moffatt to the game. Matt’s brother also joined us, who is an even bigger Bullets fan than Matt.

Highlights:
§  FRONT ROW!
§  VIP Coach’s Club access = FREE DRINKS AND FOOD!
§  Being 5 feet away from the players
§  FRONT ROW!
§  FRONT ROW!
§  FRONT ROW!
§  Sitting right behind the announcer and near all the local celebs
§  High-fiving Chris Cooley and getting my picture taken with him (we had better seats than he did!)
§  Random texts from friends telling us that they saw us on T.V.
§  THEY WON!

Day-After Highlights:
§  The HUGE picture in the Post with me and Garrett celebrating after the win (below)
   (The print version is way better, and will be framed)
§  Bragging to everyone about our lucky experience
§  Still cheesin’

BAM!

(we are in the right corner)






2 comments: